Frequently Asked Questions about Starbound
What is Starbound?
- Starbound is an invitation only program for students interested in being on Starstruck's company. It is designed to give the students a taste of the competition experience while also working with them on their specific needs.
What are the class requirements for Starbound?
- Dancers will have a one and 1/2 hour technique class on Saturday's 9:00 am to 10:30 pm
- They will also have a Monday ballet class from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm
What competitions/conventions/performances will Starbound be required to attend?
- Parent Show - TBD
- Three Regional competitions - TBD
- Starstruck recital - TBD
What are costume/competition fees?
- Two costumes ($90 per costume) that is due in full no later than Nov 1st
- $45 per competition
- $20 Starbound t-shirt
- $45 Recital fee
How many dances will Starbound perform/compete?
- Starbound will have two dances that we will work on during Saturday rehearsal time. One Jazz and one Lyrical dance.
What is the attire for Starbound?
- Saturday rehearsal - leaps/turns and jazz. Tight fitting dance clothes.
- Ballet - pink tights, black leotard and pink ballet shoes
Who is the primary contact for Starbound?
- Kristen Loeb at email@example.com
- Please feel free to contact them at any time with questions!
What is your main form of correspondence?
- Email is preferred so please make sure that we have your correct email address
- Handouts - Instructors will pass out information when necessary