What is Starbound 4?
Starbound 4 is a program designed to give dancers a commitment level that will prepare them to continue to dance competitively
What are the class requirements for Starbound 4?
- Technique class on Thursday from 6:00 to 7:30 pm
- A one hour rehearsal class on Thursday from 7:30 to 8:30 pm
- Leaps/Turns on Tuesday from 6:30 to 7:30 pm
- Ballet 3/4 on Thursday from 4:30 to 6:00 pm
What competitions/conventions/performances will Starbound be required to attend?
- Parent Show (January 14th)
- Starbound will compete in 3 regional competitions
- Starpower (Feb 23 - 25)
- Nextstar (April 6-8)
- Hall of Fame (April 27-29)
- Starstruck PAC recital (June 3rd)
- PDP (TBD)
What are costume/competition fees?
- One costume for each dance ($100 per costume)
- $55 (estimated) per competition
- $20 Team Shirt
- $25 Recital Fee
- Costume are due no later than Nov 1st
How many dances will Starbound perform/compete?
Starbound will have 2 dances that we will work on during Saturday rehearsal time (1 jazz and 1 lyrical).
What is the dress code for Starbound 4?
- Rehearsal and Leaps/Turns (tight fitting dance clothes)
- Ballet (pink tights, black leotard and ballet shoes)
What is your main form of correspondence?
- Email and notes will sometimes be sent home
- Email Jordan Tincher with any questions at email@example.com