What is Rising Stars?
- Rising Stars is an hour and 1/2 program designed to give dancers (ages 6 to 9 years) a taste of competitive dancing in a fun and positive atmosphere
What are the class requirements for Rising Stars?
- An hour and half class rehearsal to work on their competition dances (Monday's 5:30 to 7:00 pm)
What competitions/conventions/performances will Rising Stars be required to attend?
- Parent Show - Sunday (Jan 14th)
- Two Regional competitions
- Nexstar (April 6 - 8)
- Hall of Fame (April 27-29)
- Starstruck recital - June 3rd
What are costume/competition fees?
- One costume per each dance ($90 per costume) that is due in full no later than Nov 1st
- $55 per competition
- $20 Team Shirt
- $25 Recital fee
Are there any extracurricular activities involved with Rising Stars?
- Holiday parties and celebrations will all be held during class
What is the dress code for Rising Stars?
- Tight dance tops with tight fitting hot shorts
- Jazz shoes
- Please do not purchase jazz shoes until a costume has been decided
Who is the primary contact for the Rising Star Program?
- Kristen Burton at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please feel free to contact them at any time with questions! We want you to be informed
What is your main form of correspondence?
- Email is preferred so please make sure that we have your correct email address
- Handouts - Instructors will pass out information at the end of classes when necessary so please be sure to check your students bag each week