What is Mini Company?
- Mini Company is a one hour program designed to give dancers (ages 3 to 6 years) a taste of competitive dancing in a fun and positive atmosphere
What are the class requirements for Mini Company?
- Mini Company dancers will have a one hour class for technique/jazz dance.
- Optional 1/2 hour lyrical rehearsal
What competitions/conventions/performances will Mini Company be required to attend?
- Parent Show - Sunday (Jan 14th)
- Two Regional competitions
- Nextstar (April 6-8)
- Hall of Fame (April 27-29)
- Starstruck recital - June 3rd
What are costume/competition fees?
- One costume per each dance ($90 per costume)
- Competition Fees $55 (per competition)
- $20 Team Shirt
- $25 Recital fee
- Costume due no later than Nov 1st
Are there any extracurricular activities involved with Mini Company?
- Holiday parties and celebrations will all be held during class.
What is the dress code for Mini Company?
- Tight dance tops with tight fitting hot shorts
- Jazz shoes
- Please do not purchase jazz shoes until a costume has been decided
Who is the primary contact for the Mini Company Program?
- Jessica Morrow at email@example.com
- Please feel free to contact them at any time with questions!
What is your main form of correspondence?
- Email is preferred so please make sure that we have your correct email address
- Handouts - Instructors will pass out information at the end of classes when necessary so please be sure to check your students bag each week