Mini Company Camp
- August 3rd, 4th and 5th
- Ages 4 to 6 years
- From 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm
- Come for one day or all three! Ideal for students wanting to do Mini Company in the Fall.
- Please wear shorts, tank top/dance top or leotard. Ballet/Jazz shoes or barefoot.
Frequently Asked Questions about Mini Company
What is Mini Company?
- Mini Company is a one hour program designed to give dancers (ages 3 to 6 years) a taste of competitive dancing in a fun and positive atmosphere
What are the class requirements for Mini Company?
- Mini Company dancers will have a one hour jazz/ballet dance class in which they will learn their competition dance.
What competitions/conventions/performances will Mini Company be required to attend?
- Parent Show - TBD
- Two Regional competitions - TBD
- Starstruck recital - TBD
What are costume/competition fees?
- One costume per each dance ($90 per costume) that is due in full no later than Nov 1st
- $45 per competition
- $15 Mini Company t-shirt
- $45 Recital fee
Are there any extracurricular activities involved with Mini Company?
- Holiday parties and celebrations will all be held during class.
What is the dress code for Mini Company?
- Tight dance tops with tight fitting hot shorts
- Jazz shoes
- Please do not purchase jazz shoes until a costume has been decided
Who is the primary contact for the Mini Company Program?
- Jessica Morrow at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amy Hofer at email@example.com
- Please feel free to contact them at any time with questions!
What is your main form of correspondence?
- Email is preferred so please make sure that we have your correct email address
- Handouts - Instructors will pass out information at the end of classes when necessary so please be sure to check your students bag each week