What is All Stars?
- All Stars is a program designed to give dancers (ages 9 to 12 years) a taste of competitive dancing in a fun and positive atmosphere
What are the class requirements for All Stars?
- One hour long rehearsal block to work on their dance on Wednesday 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- Leaps/Turns on Wednesday from 6:30 to 7:30 pm
What competitions/conventions/performances will All Stars be required to attend?
- Parent Show - Sunday (Jan 14th)
- Two Regional competitions
- Nexstar (April 6-8)
- Hall of Fame (April 27-29)
- Starstruck recital - June 3rd
What are costume/competition fees?
- One costume per each dance ($90 per costume) that is due in full no later than Nov 1st
- $55 (estimated) per competition
- $20 Mini Company t-shirt
- $25 Recital fee
Are there any extracurricular activities involved with All Stars?
- Holiday parties and celebrations will all be held during class.
What is the dress code for All Stars?
- Tight dance tops with tight fitting hot shorts
- Jazz shoes
- Please do not purchase jazz shoes until a costume has been decided
Who is the primary contact for the All Stars Program?
- McKenzi Wright at MckenziPratt@gmail.com
- Please feel free to contact them at any time with questions! We want you to be informed
What is your main form of correspondence?
- Email is preferred so please make sure that we have your correct email address
- Handouts - Instructors will pass out information at the end of classes when necessary so please be sure to check your students bag each week